Friday 24 January 2014

First Impression is the last Impression...

It was a chilled winter morning. My mobile alarm rang at 7:00 am. My hand just came out of my soft feathery blanket to put my mobile on snooze but it fell from my hand. And than I realize I cannot afford to lose my phone...because it's not just a phone but an iphone. And as the saying goes "If you don't have an iphone, you don't have an iphone." And immediately I just came out of my blanket to pick up my iphone which was lying on the floor. It was too late to realize that I was late to catch up for a meeting scheduled for 10:30 am at Vasai. As I live in the other corner of the city- seawoods, Navi- Mumbai ( People think it's a village).

But I any how wanted to attend this client of mine for the renewal of my contract for the PR of his firm.  I was just hoping that my client should postpone the schedule for the meeting. But I was not that fortunate enough. I started getting ready and skipped my breakfast. As usual mom was angry on me because skipping the breakfast had become a regular habit of mine. But I just hurried out of the house to reach station to catch  a train for Vasai. It was not an easy journey for me as to reach Vasai  I have to change two trains. It was going to be 10:30 and I was half the way. My heart was beating very fast. And I decided to call my client that it will take me atleast 45 min more to reach the venue. But this time I guess god was lenient on me and I got a message from my client that he will be late by an hour. And reading the message I took a deep breath and thanked god for the same. 

I reached Vasai at 11:15 am and took a cab for the meeting venue. I was damn hungry but had to control my hunger as a halt for a quick bite would also have made me late. And in PR profession - Where I am responsible for my clients image management, he would definitely think twice before giving me a contract if I am not able to handle my own image by being late. So i chose to be hungry.  I reached my destination and to my surprise I was the first to reach the venue. My client was still 10 min late for the meeting and I realized that god is not that mean to me as much as I think he is in my case. Finally my client arrived and the meeting took off. after a long discussion and negotiation I was able to convince my client for the renewal of the contract. I thanked Mr. Khurana for the trust on me and the meeting got done. In the happiness I did not realize that it was 1 pm. I was very hungry and started to look out for a joint to grab a sumptuous meal. As I stepped out of the meeting venue I saw a hoarding of "Chadaro Taza Tazaa" tiffin services with lovely Visual display of dishes that they serve. This hoarding made my hunger raise more. I was just seeing the services that they offered and was really amazed reading the hoarding. "Chadaro Taza Tazaa" tiffin services offers 4 types of thali - Basic, Regular, Deluxe and Premium which is of two kinds Vegetarian and Jain and starts with a minimum range of Rs. 45 only. I was shocked to see such a variety.

But than I realised that these visuals are not going to suffice my hunger and I saw a Wada Pav stall nearby. I thought that since there is no eating joint that I could spot I have to do away with the Wada Pav which is one of my favourite snack. I ate two wada Pavs with the green chillies but the hoarding of chadaro was right in front of me which made me curious to know more about it. After filling my stomach I took a cab for Vasai station to reach back home. On the way to station I took started searching more about “Chadaro” on internet.  I was directed to Chadaro.com  by Google Uncle.The chadaro website was very user friendly and helped me get to know everything about them in detail - http://chadaro.com/  .


“Chadaro Taza Tazaa” is a brand of Shree Trikutaa Square Meals (P) Limited. Shree Trikutaa Square Meals (P) Limited was formed with a dream of offering home cooked quality food for busy professionals and outstation students in Mumbai and Thane. Shree Trikutaa Square Meals (P) Limited or STSMPL has a vast knowledge regarding various types of recipes, due to which the company can meet the requirements of food lovers. The chefs are multi-talented having a decade of cooking experience, capable of preparing various dishes, which are rich in taste and aroma. The food items are prepared under germ-free conditions and all the raw material undergo quality check  by our chefs, all the ingredients used during cooking process have been tested for adulteration. The company cooks only veg dishes using sunflower oil, all the vegetables are cooked with a view to retain nutrition and can be consumed by both adults and children.

CHADARO’s emphasis is on Indian ethnic food and dedication to sustainable development. Additionally the unit would employ experienced, qualified and trained staff. The company believes in delivering nutritious meals at the doorstep of customers. We have Tiffin services with meal plans offering them the ‘Ghar ka Khana’ experience.

Something that really caught my attention was that Chadaro is against the usage of baking soda, artificial colors, additives, preservatives and MSGs in the preparation of food. Food is served in disposable food grade trays with aluminium foils to maintain the food temperature and keep the freshness intact. Raw food materials are stored in traditional methods to ensure the flavors and nutritive values. Food is never refrigerated and is cooked fresh daily. Basic food items provided are dal, sabji, chapattis and rice, chapattis being handmade in-house. Another eye opener was that the company has an in – house RO treatment plant which is used for cooking and also for washing of utensils, to maintain truly sterile environment for food preparation.

Shree Trikutaa Square Meals (P) Limited has its kitchen facility located near Vasai (East), a prominent junction that connects central and western line. The company plans to expand its facilities to different areas based on demand. The food is prepared to serve corporate food requirements in Thane and Mumbai.  Chadaro has a dedicated transport facility and trusted delivery professionals available to deliver food at your place on time, every time.

After reading all this I was really interested in tasting the food served by “Chadaro”. So I made up my mind that next time when I visit Vasai I will ensure doing so. I called up the contact number displayed on their website – 74988 74988. I was impressed that I didn't have to wait on the line and my call was immediately answered by a gentleman. I was greeted warmly and was informed that they provide tiffin services to corporates and even home delivery at residences. You can be a one time buyer or also become a member by taking up the membership scheme.  Seeing my curiosity I was also offered to visit their kitchen facility. And I grabbed the offer.

I did not imagine this at all that I will fall in love with the hoarding of “Chadaro Taza Tazaa” so much that I will end up landing in their kitchen.

As soon as I hang up the call thanking the gentleman for the details and the invitation. My cab driver turned back saying that it’s been 10min that we have reached Vasai station and I was busy on call. I apologised to him and paid him the fare.

By the time I reached home I was dead tired. But “Chadaro Taza Tazaa”  was still taazaa( Fresh) in my mind. Chadaro Taza Tazaaa's first impression of thier hoarding was so appealing that I couldn't get it out of my mind. After all , First Impression is the last Impression...

Will meet you soon next time elaborating about my experience at  “Chadaro Taza Tazaa” kitchen plant. You never know may be I will be handling their PR account soon.  

Till then Happy Reading!



1 comment:

  1. Such is power of meal delivery Mumbai..N number of people are benefited by there services..

    ReplyDelete